Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

New patterns! Perm Cowl

Over the Christmas holidays I have been working on two new designs which are finally ready for the public. 

The first one is called Perm. It's a cowl design featuring a wide lace panel and a narrow xox-cable. This combo seems to be quite popular on Ravelry right now and I wanted to give it a try. I've never worked with Malabrigo Arroyo before so I ordered only one skein to play with. Let me tell you, it has a great stitch definition and is a dream to work with. It's super soft and the colours are great too. Knit as-is, the cowl takes just one skein, but since the design is modular, you can adjust both circumference and length to your yardage and preferences (think a wide wrap-around-two-times loop!).




I admit that the colour is not my usual pick (it's 131 Sandbank), but it shows off the texture nicely and apparently it looks great during photoshoots on frozen beaches in wintertime. Needless to say that while looking super comfortable and confident and not at all freezing to death in the pictures, a pair of snow pants was wrapped around my knees and my fingers felt like little icicles. #amodel'slife

If you like the cowl and want to knit your own, the pattern is available through Ravelry for 3.90 €. Frozen beaches and red noses are not included, but a chart and a complete written-out transcription of said chart is. Since I know that some people are not too comfortable knitting from charts (while others, including myself, love it), you can just choose the version you like most. Additional information like yardage, gauge, and sizes, are available on Ravelry. 

Happy knitting :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aaaah, Lace- und Zopfmuster, immer eine gute Kombination! :-D Sieht schick aus! Die Farbe find ich auch toll. <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Vergesst nicht, dass die Kommentare erst zu sehen sind, nachdem ich sie freigeschaltet habe. Das dient sowohl eurem als auch meinem Schutz (vor allem vor Spambots).